A. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION:
1. Your privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from you than is necessary for us to provide you with our services and to protect your account.
2. Information including, user name, address, phone number and email address may be collected at the time of user registration. The information we collect from you includes things like:
- Your Name
- Your Mailing address
- Your E-mail address
- Your Phone number
- Your Credit card number and other payment information
- Demographic information
It may also include information you give us about other people, such as the name and address of a gift recipient, or the name and contact info of a Friends & Family Pickup person.
3. It is mandatory for users to provide certain categories of Business Data and Personal Data (as specified at the time of collection). In the event that users do not provide any or sufficient Business Data and/or Personal Data marked as mandatory, we may not be able to complete the registration process or provide such users with our products or services.
4. We record and retain details of users’ activities. Information relating to such transactions including the types and specifications of the goods, pricing and delivery information and any trade dispute records may be collected when sale and purchase transactions are conducted on or facilitated.
B. USE OF PERSONAL DATA:
If you provide any Personal Data to us, you are deemed to have authorized us to collect, retain and use that Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Verifying your identity;
- Verifying your eligibility to register as a user of the Sites;
- Processing your registration as a user, providing you with a log-in ID for the Sites and maintaining and managing your registration;
- Providing you with customer service and responding to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes;
- To facilitate communication between buyers and sellers on the Sites;
C. SECURITY PRECAUTIONS:
Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
D. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
We use the information we collect for things like:
- Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services or information.
- Processing returns, exchanges and requests.
- Tracking and confirming online orders.
- Delivering or installing products.
- Managing our online program.
- Marketing and advertising products and services.
- Establishing and managing your accounts with us.
- Communicating things like special events, sweepstakes, promotions and surveys
- Identifying you on our websites and tailoring advertisements and offers to you (both on our websites and on other websites) based on your interactions with us in our stores and online.
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business.
E. DATA RETENTION:
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
F. HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
Bonding Before Birth does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties. We may share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling orders.
- Delivering packages.
- Scheduling and performing installations.
- Servicing products.
- Maintaining our program.
- Fulfilling subscription services.
- Applying for credit cards and processing credit card payments.
G. OTHER INFORMATION:
1. CHILD USE.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from, or sell products for purchase by, persons under the age of 18. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. Do not provide information to us, or purchase from this Site, if you are under the age of 18.
2. LEGAL DISCLAIMER
We may disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on our Site.
3. NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
5. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.